the book blogger's guide to reviewing a book (free printable)

This is for all the book bloggers who, like me, enjoy first drafting a review on paper. I came up with this printable that I've used a couple of times already (specifically, to write about Running with Lions and The Wicker King) and it's been pretty helpful to have a guide (kinda). 


The printable I did contain a small section for the title of the book, the author, the genre, and a summary. Then, the following questions,


  • Did the characters feel real to you?
  • Did you find it difficult to care about the main character (and their actions)?
  • Was the conflict interesting enough?
  • Did the plot keep you guessing?:
  • Were certain types of scenes written particularly well?


And, lastly, a space for note-taking (or quotes!). You can find it in four colors, as well, or simply print it in black and white!

Anyways, you can download this printable for any price you see fit by clicking here or just wait until the end of the post. And once you use it, let me know via comment/social media! I'd love to check out your reviews!

Oh, and if you enjoy what I do, feel free to buy me Ko-fi!

0 comentários