july 2020 calendar (free printable)

July is almost here! And that means it's time for another free printable.


As I did for June, I designed some printable calendars for next month. They're available in two formats, with and without some doodles I drew a couple of days ago, inspired by some of my favorite Japanese beverages/desserts. There's also a plain version, so don't worry!

Oh. and both versions are accompanied by a bonus sticker sheet!


The calendars are available with and without a notetaking space and a to-do list. And, as every design in my printable shop, it's entirely free. This is the speedpaint of the illustrations that go along (or not) with the calendar!


You can download this printable for any price you see fit by clicking here or just scroll to the post. And. once you use it, let me know via comment/social media! I'd appreciate the feedback. 

Oh, and if you enjoy what I do, feel free to buy me Ko-fi!



0 comentários