new post, new free printable: ARCs list!

In honor of my first received ARC (a digital copy of Each of Us A Desert by Mark Oshiro), I came up with a printable (I absolutely love those!) to help me keep track of/organize them! 

As always, the printable is completely free and can be accessed via my shop


The printable contains two blocks per page (and you can print as many times as you wish), and each block contains a space for you to annotate the:
    • title
    • author
    • source of your ARC (NetGalley or other)
    • publisher
    • genre
    • pages
    • publishing date

Also two checklists, 
    • Currently Reading
    • Finished
    • TBR
    • DNF 

And, 
    • Read
    • Reviewed
And lastly, a space for notetaking as well. 

The printable is available in four different colors (under the theme 'shades of beige') and, of course, can also be printed in black and white. And, as every design in my printable shop, it's entirely free. 

You can download this printable for any price you see fit by clicking here or just scroll to the post. And. once you use it, let me know via comment/social media! I'd appreciate the feedback. 

Oh, and if you enjoy what I do, feel free to buy me Ko-fi! I'm trying to raise money for a laptop for school!

till next time!

0 comentários