one more free printable: the ultimate daily planner

Hi, I'm Miya!


My shop has a new update! After the undated weekly planner and the 2020 calendars, there's now the ultimate daily planner. 



It has earned this name because of all the (many) features it contains, like:


  • daily priorities and appointments
  • to do list
  • meal planner
  • water consumption tracker
  • daily schedule
  • list of things to buy


Plus, a notetaking space in the bottom. 


The printable is available in two different colors (mint green and pastel pink) and, of course, can also be printed in black and white. Under each color, there are two design options to choose from. 


You can download this printable for any price you see fit by clicking here or just scroll to the post. And. once you use it, let me know via comment/social media! I'd appreciate the feedback. 


Oh, and if you enjoy what I do, feel free to buy me Ko-fi! I'm trying to raise money for a laptop for school!


Because I make every printable available for free, tips are always encouraged. 


till next time!

0 comentários