another free printable: undated weekly planner!

Hi!

So, if you're new to this blog, my name is Miya and I write about books and languages and stuff, but I also design some printables every now and then. I like to use them a lot so, eventually, I learned how to make them from scratch. 

The one I'm making available today is the undated Weekly Planner! I'm finding it really hard to keep up with a routine while in self-isolation and that's why I came up with it. 



It's available in three different colors (blue, yellow, and pink) but you can always print it in black and white (it works just fine). Also, the fact that the printable is undated means you can use it all year long! There's a little space in the header in which you can put the week number (or the date), followed by:

  • the seven days of the week (starting either on Sunday or on Monday);
  • little daily checklists;
  • and space for notes at the bottom.

It's very effective and simple to use. I hope you find it useful! 

You can download this printable for any price you see fit by clicking here or just wait until the end of the post. And once you use it, let me know via comment/social media! 

Oh, and if you enjoy what I do, feel free to buy me Ko-fi!

till next time!

0 comentários